AIDA assembly video-conference - 19th of June 2021
AIDA held on the 19th of June an Assembly meeting dedicated to the 2021 World Championship:
1. According to the Assembly vote ended on the 18th of June, the AIDA World championship budget was approved and the event will take place from 20st to the 30th of September in Limassol, Cyprus.
2. AIDA is subventioning the registration cost for 1 man and 1 woman for each of its active Nationals and for the rest of the athletes the registration fee is 500 euro/athlete if registered before the 1st of August and 600 euro/athlete for the late registrations between 1st of August and 1st of September.
3. The registration of the athletes selected to represent their country will be done through their National. Every National can send max 3 athletes/sex/discipline and the above mentionned subvention can be split between all delegated athletes. If a National would like to send more than 3 athletes/sex/discipline, the National can add them on a waiting list that will be decided on the 1st of August depending on the free places left (the event capacity is 120 athletes).
4. AIDA will be working locally on hotel discounts in the next couple of days and a document with all the info for athletes is planned to be sent out around the 23rd of June. Each National is requested to send by mail the list of their selected athletes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The same address should be used for any question concerning the World championship and we encourage each National to delegate a contact person for the World championship coordination.
8. The next Assembly meeting will take place on the 31st of July.