APPLICATION REQUEST FOR THE POSITION OF “AIDA GENERAL ADMINISTRATOR”
Full-time position (8 hours/day and 40 hours/week) requiring flexible schedule to adapt to a team of volunteers with evening and week-end work sessions sometimes. Qualified candidates can do 100% of work from home or remote.
The administrator performs a variety of duties including but not limited to maintaining schedules and coordinating calendar activities, taking minutes, preserving office records, customer service (Freshdesk), order management, newsletters, archives organization, project management, managing the flow of contracts with external providers, following-up with the team members for the agreed action items, preparing regular reports for the management.
- University Graduate.
- Good level of English and good communication skills.
- Customer support oriented.
- Self-Motivated, reliable and can work independently.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholder.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- IT knowledge is highly appreciated.
1000€/month plus the legal taxes and contributions required by the applicable law.
Candidates shall send their application including CV and cover letter by e-mail to: email@example.com by the 20th of February 2021.